Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Gift Card Purses

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These darling little gift card purses were CASE'd from the very talented Chris Slogar at Buckeye Inklings Blog.  She shared a video on her blog back in early February........And I just had to give them a try.
Each purse measure 2-7/8" x 7-1/2" and is scored at 3-3/4".  You use the largest 'Stitched Shape Circle Framelits' to create the flap.
You use the 'Narrow Note Cards' for the inside of the purse.  All you have to do is cut one 'Narrow Note Card' envelope in half to create your center accordion section.
The accordion section holds a gift card and little notecard.
Here's the little notecard that is inside the black and white purse.
This happy birthday purse was created the exact same way.
And here is what the inside section of this purse looks like.
I tucked a gift card in the front section......
And created this darling little notecard for my birthday wish.
These couldn't be any easier to create.......
And are the perfect little way to give a gift card......
For any occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is brilliant - love that a gift card is tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Mary. And for stopping by my friend.

      Delete