Sunday, May 13, 2018

Charming Cafe Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I am just in LOVE with the 'Charming Cafe' set.
For today's card ...... I stamped both the table & chair image along with the "Thanks" sentiment with Memento Black ink.  I used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in the table & chairs ....... And they colored in SUPER QUICK and SUPER FAST!
The pretty 'Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' was the perfect accent piece for this card  I am SO HAPPY that this ribbon is being carried over to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  It's such a soft and pretty ribbon ........ And it ties up SO NICELY!
And that's all it took my friends to create my pretty Spot Light Sunday card for this week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely marvelous how clean this is. Beautiful use of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my card Mary. Sometimes it's hard for me to go with this much simple......But it worked.

      Delete