Monday, May 28, 2018

Pretty Thank You Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the new 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday version on the RIGHT......
 
For my upgraded card ........ I began by changing the orientation of my card.  I switched it from a landscape card to a portrait style card.  I also added two additional card stock layers (Mossy Meadow and Rich Razzleberry) to my Whisper White base card.
The first thing I did was stamp my flower image.  To dress up each of the flowers just a tiny bit ...... I added one of the Petal Pink pearls from the 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' collection to each of my stamped flowers.
Next, I added a panel of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' along the bottom edge of my Whisper White panel.  A final touch for my Designer Series Paper panel was to wrap some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon' around the center and I tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Love What You Do' set onto one of the small labels in the 'Share What You Love Embellishment Kit'.  I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp my sentiment ....... And then added two Rich Razzleberry pearls from the 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' collection.
All that was left to do was add some 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back of my sentiment piece and adhere that to a Rich Razzleberry 'Starburst' punch piece.
And that is all it took my friends to upgrade my Pretty Thank You card for today.
 
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. The sunburst peeking from behind is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete