Saturday, May 12, 2018

Anchor Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate card project was created with the extra pieces from my April Paper Pumpkin kit ...... And just some extra cardstock.
I began this card by cutting down one of the 3x3 cards that were included in this kit and creating a center panel for my card.  My Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker was used to add some of my signature stitching lines (that I just love to do to my cards).
Next, I used the stamp set that was included in this kit to stamp my sentiment and anchor image onto one of the Whisper White circles that also was included in this kit.  I did quickly sprinkle some clear embossing powder over my stamped image and heat set it ........ giving it a fun a festive look.  The one piece of cardstock that I added to this card was the Calypso Coral banner flag ..... And that was centered over my center DSP panel.
I attached some twine to the top of the anchor and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to secure my circle image down onto my card.
That's all it took to create this fun and festive nautical looking card.
So tell me friends........What do you think????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: