Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Narrow Note Card Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I shared with you last week the notecard portfolio ....... And today, I have another version of that same portfolio to share with you.
This version uses the new 'Narrow Notecards'.
I'm just crazy about the way this version turned out.
I started this version out with a 9-1/2"x11" piece of 'Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper'.  I scored the 9-1/2" side at 1-1/4", 4-1/2", 5" and 8-1/4".  I scored the 11" side at 2-1/4" and 7-1/2".
Here is what this portfolio looks like when you open it up.
And on the inside I tucked four little Narrow Note Cards.
I used the 'Pick a Patter Designer Series Paper' to decorate each of my cards.....
And even decorated all four envelopes with the same Designer Series Paper.
I added a pretty 'Pansy Punch' flower to each card.....
And stamped each card with the 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts' set.
And this is what the portfolio looks like when all four cards are tucked inside.
Can't wait to give this portfolio to a very special friend this week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant. I love the perfect sizing for the narrow note cards and envelopes and that touch of DSP for the envelope liner!

    ReplyDelete