Saturday, May 19, 2018

3-Thanks Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How's this for an alternate Paper Pumpkin project.  This card uses only product that was included in the April Paper Pumpkin kit.
I started out by creating this pretty DSP panel for the front of my card.....
And then I stamped the "Thanks" (that was included in this kit) onto three of the little circles (also included in the kit).
I adhered the three circles down on the DSP panel with Stampin' Dimensionals (also included in the kit) and then wrapped some twine around the top of each stamped circle.
Just a HAPPY & FUN kind of card that came together in a SNAP with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: