Wednesday, May 09, 2018

For You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This pretty black & white card was one of the cards we made at my April Black & White Stamp Camp.
We started this card out by adding a 1/4" embossed line around the entire front of our Whisper White base card.
Next.......We die-cut a black 'Lots of Labels Framelits' piece......
And added a layered Melon Mambo butterfly.  We used the 'Bold Butterfly Framelits' along with the 'Butterfly Thinlits' dies to create our charming butterfly image.  One additional item we added to our black 'Lots of Label Framelits' piece was a "For You" die-cut piece from the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits'.
The last element to this card was adding a panel of the 'Petal Pasion Designer Series Paper' across the center of our card.  We finished that panel off with a pretty bow that was created with the 'Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon'.
And that's all it took to create this first black & white card for my April Stamp Camp.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the layered pink butterfly. Stunning against the dark background!

    ReplyDelete