Friday, March 23, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and gift that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these shares are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these creations with you today.........
First up is this DARLING card I received from my friend and downline Linda.
Next I have this BEAUTIFUL card that my sweet internet friend and fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Judy made for me.
And my final share for today is this ADORABLE plaque that my very good friend and downline team member Gus gave to me. 
LOVE how the two gals actually represent both of us.  Gus has reddish/pink hair and I have blonde.  And I found the PERFECT place to hang my plaque.  It fits perfectly on my studio door.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ideas. Gathering of the Goddesses has me smiling!

    ReplyDelete