Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Basket Weave Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How beautiful is this card!
I started this card out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Blossoming Basket Stamp Set' onto a panel of Whisper White with Calypso Coral ink.  I also used the basket stamp from this same set and stamped my basket image with Crumb Cake ink right above my stamped sentiment.
Next I stamp the basket from the 'Blossoming Basket Stamp Set' onto a panel of Crumb Cake cardstock and then fussy cut it out with my Paper Snips.  After I had the basket cut out ....... I used the 'Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' and ran that through my Big Shot.  It created some amazing detail to my stamped basket image.  All I needed to do was line up the fussy cut basket with that image I stamped earlier.......And all it took was a quick line up.......And my basket fell into place on the front of this card.
My flowers were stamped from the 'Blossoming Basket Stamp Set' onto a small piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and then I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut that out.
I added some 'Wink of Stella' to the top of my fussy flowers and then added three little pearls (that were colored in with the 'Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends) and adhered those down onto my flowers.
I punched out two Peek-a-boo Peach 'Everyday Label Punch' images and cut them in half and then positioned them into the four corners of my card and cut off the excess.  This label punch makes for a pretty corner piece on the front of my card.
The final touch was adding a piece of Peek-a-boo Peach Baker's Twine to the handle of my basket and this card was done ....... In no time flat.  This card turned out to be such a pretty card ...... And comes together in a quick jiffy!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the added touch of embossing on the basket is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I couldn't agree more with you!

      Delete