Monday, March 26, 2018

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.......
For today's card I changed up the orientation......
And added an extra helping of DAZZLE to this card.
I used the same Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper' to create my two banner flags. 
For my sentiment piece ...... I used the same Whisper White 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' for the large circle ...... But I changed it up and punched out a circle with the 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper' and added the 'Myth & Magic Glimmer Paper' with the help of the 'Tailored Tag Punch'.  My sentiment was repeated from the 'Apron of Love' set and everything was popped onto my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 
Instead of the trio dots and my Stampin' Write Markers ....... I opted to use the splatter stamp from the 'Waterfront' set and then topped it off with some (now retired) Bermuda Bay Sequins and tiny Pearls.
And my finishing touch was hanging more of the Bermuda Bay Sequins and a pretty Thick Whisper White Baker's Twine bow at the end of my two banner flags.
 
Two fun and sparkly looking cards......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Stripes, stars and bling. A delightful combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Mary......Stripes/Stars and bling....OH MY!

      Delete