Thursday, March 29, 2018

Waterfront Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ...... Let's jump right in with my tag share.
There are times when I have such FUN creating a tag that it just makes me HAPPY.  This is one of those tags!!!!
For this tag ..... I started out with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag.  The first thing I did was stamp my sentiment in the bottom right hand corner with the 'Hedgehugs' set ....... Using Dapper Denim ink. 
Next, I cut a piece of the 'Myth & Magic Designer Series Paper' that would fit my tag and used my 'Layering Circle Framelits' to create a port hole in the center of that piece of Designer Series Paper.  I created a scallop circle frame to go around the port hole and then I was ready to begin stamping my beach front image.
I used a pencil to trace out how the circle from my 'Myth & Magic Designer Series Paper' piece would be positioned onto my Whisper White tag ........ And then I used the 'Waterfront' set to stamp my beach front image directly onto my Whisper White tag.  Once I had all the pieces stamped ...... I just needed to adhere down the 'Myth & Magic Designer Series Paper' piece and my tag was almost finished.
I added a small piece of 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tied it off with some 'Dapper Denim Baker's Twine'.
I also added some 'Dapper Denim Baker's Twine' around the bottom of my tag ....... And called this tag DONE and PERFECT!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene through the "window!" Fabulous color choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary. This tag was SO MUCH FUN to create.

      Delete