Friday, March 09, 2018

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and creations that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some of the cards and projects I've received from several of my sweet friends.  Let me share those pretty card creations from these VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
My first share is from my GOOD friend and downline team member Gus.
 How ADORABLE is this DARLING treat holder that Gus created.
Next up is this BEAUTiFUL card that my SWEET friend and downine team member Linda made for me.
And my last share is this OH SO CUTE Panda card that my DEAR friend and downline team member Jan made for me. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: