Saturday, March 24, 2018

Triple Daisy Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Doesn't this card just scream HAPPY SPRING to you???
I used the "thank you" lettering that came with this kit and adhered those to a Bermuda Bay panel that was die-cut using the 'Lots of Labels Framelits Dies'.
The pretty daisies were from the kit ...... And I just added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' into the center of each daisy to bring out a little glossy shine to each daisy.
I used the same 'Lots of Labels Framelits' and die-cut a Crush Curry label and adhered the Bermuda Bay label directly to it.
My final touch was wrapping some 'Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine' around the top of my card and tied it up into a pretty bow in the center.
This card reminds me.........
Spring is not far away!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful daisies and colors. Very cool centers with shine from the glue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary......I'm just crazy about daisies and the way this card turned out.

      Delete