Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Team CASE Challenge

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I put a challenge out to my downline team last weekend............to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from any of the current Stampin' UP! Catalogs and share their creation on our private Kadie's Ladies Facebook Page.  Here is what I created and shared with my team.  I CASE'd the card from Page 27 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
I started out with one of the Sale-a-Bration FREE 'Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes' for my base card.
The Designer Series Paper that I selected to create my two banner flags were from the Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz' collection and the 'Picture Perfect Party' collection.
My sentiment was from the 'Label Me Pretty' set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color my flowers in.
The embellishments are from the 'Petal Passion Embellishments' and I added some 'Silver Metallic Thread' under my punched sentiment for an added element of WOW!!!
 And that's all it took my friends to create this beautiful CASE card for my Team Challenge.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Lovely layers. I adore "Kadie's Ladies" for your group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......This was a fun challenge to do with my team.

      Delete