Sunday, March 25, 2018

Thinking of You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ The 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog ....... And also the 2018 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog  This card uses several products from all three of those catalogs ...... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How's this for a SUPER QUICK & EASY card.
I started out by making two banner flags with the Sale-a-Bration FREE 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper'.  I adhered both of those banner flags onto a panel of Bermuda Bay and Pool Party cardstock.
Next, I grabbed my 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' and used the largest stitched circle die.  I created a striking Whisper White base for my 'Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper' circle to sit on.  And all that was left to do was die-cut a 'Stitched Shapes Framelits' oval for my sentiment.  My sentiment was stamped with the 'Apron of Love' set.
To finish my card off ....... I used my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker and created some trio dots around the Pool Party cardstock.
I'm VERY HAPPY with the way this card turned out......
And can only imagine how AMAZING it would look in different colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment. LOVE making clean and simple looking cards.

      Delete