Thursday, March 15, 2018

March Thank You Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a few tags I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday share for today.........Let's jump right in and see what I created. 
Check out these fun thank you tags I made for my March customer orders.
Each tag starts out with a 5" x 5" piece of cardstock......
And then I scored them at 2-1/2".
I added a 2-1/2" x 5" piece of Designer Series Paper to the front of each tag.....
And used my paper trimmer to trim off a small section of the front. 
All I needed to do was adhere the bottom and right hand edge of each tag with some Tear n' Tape ......... And this created a fun little pocket for my thank you card to slip inside.
Here's what the thank you card on the inside pocket looks like.
Decorating the front of each tag was as easy as wrapping some Baker's Twine around the bottom section and adding some layering circles and a stamped sentiment. 
I'm just crazy about the way these tags turned out.........
And think my customers will enjoy the little surprise
that will be attached to each of their orders.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these Kadie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Judy. Your sweet comment warms my heart (this chilly AZ morning)

      Delete
  2. What a delight to receive and create! You do some of the prettiest things with 3-D, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.....You know I love anything 3-D.

      Delete
  3. I like these! Wonderful way to use up some DSP and small amounts of baker's twine or ribbon. What set is the For You from? You can use the inside tag to mark your catalog or a book! Or, when we have new DSP and/or colors we have a new sales tool or just something fun to give people. Thanks!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What awesome ideas Chris. The sets I used are; 'Cake Soiree' for the front and 'Daisy Delight' for inside. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete