Friday, March 02, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and project that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of my project shares for today are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these three projects from three VERY TALENTED ladies..........
First up is the BEAUTIFUL Pizza Box that Gus created for me.
She tucked inside some SUPER YUMMY  chocolate cookie treats!
Next up is the OVER THE TOP suitcase that Linda made for me.  Just wait till you see what was tucked inside.......
The center holds a box that slides out to reveal a special packaging for a little tiny bottle of booze.  OH MY GOSH.....HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!  (And if it isn't cute enough.......IT'S PINK!!!!!!
And my final project share was created by my sweet friend Jan.
This little purse/tote was STUFFED FULL of some DELISH Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares.   Needless to say ....... It took me no time to bust into those yummy chocolates.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. would love to know how you made the treat pouches Could you link the video or tutorial on how to make them. Would love to make them for my Grandkids. Marci using Bill's gmail account accoun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the suitcase was designed by Linda Parker. Here's her UTube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icZRCaEk27I&t=247s

      The pizza box creation was made with the Stampin' UP! Pizza Boxes.

      Will check with Jan to see if she has a link for the purse treat holder.

      Delete
  2. These treat holders are nothing short of delicious in their design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed to have such talented friends around me.

      Delete