Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Triple Snowflake Card


Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends.......I was like jello by the time I arrived home after my massage with Rebekah yesterday.  It was one uninterrupted hour of pure JOY and HAPPINESS.  I have to say that by the time Rebekah is finished with my massage......I have ZERO PAIN in my hands and feet.  LOVE IT!

Today I have a pretty holiday card to share with you......One that uses lots of soon-to-be retired Stampin' UP! holiday product.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I stamped three snowflakes onto Whisper White cardstock - using Lost Lagoon ink.  I then punched out each of my snowflakes with a 1-1/4" circle punch and matted those snowflakes onto a 1-3/8" Soft Sky circle.
Here's a close-up of the three stamped snowflakes.
Here you can see how I used dimensional adhesive to pop up all three of my snowflakes.
I also added a couple layers of circles behind my three stamped snowflakes .......... And for those I used the new Dazzling Detail Glimmer Paper.
My Soft Sky background piece was embossed with the soon-to-be retired snowflake embossing folder......
And I added a pretty sentiment to the lower right hand corner of my card.
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Holiday Card that I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Kadie. I loved the pattern piece and how well it worked with Christmas theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it snow! Uber sweet card for the holidays. Glad we won't be dealing with winter for 6 months, however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Kadie. Love it. The colors are awesome and I love the silver glimmer paper behind the ornaments.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete