Saturday, August 23, 2014

French Fry Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the Early Bird Door Prize for my August Stamp Camp to share with you.  The ladies who attend my monthly stamp camps......and come early or on-time......receive a special door prize ticket.  This month, my stamp camp theme was Birthday/Celebration......and one of my granddaughters favorite ways to celebrate her birthday is with a box of french fries.  It just wouldn't be a birthday without an extra large order of french fries.  SO.......to go along with the theme of my August Stamp Camp (Birthday/Celebration).....I made this adorable box of french fries for my Early Bird Door Prize.  
This idea came from a sweet demonstrator that I met in the lobby of the hotel on my last day in Salt Lake City.  She came up to me and handed me her version of this darling french fry box and SMILED!  I knew immediately this fabulous creation was going to be CASE'd.
I altered the sentiment with my rotary stamp.......
And made the yummy french fries with Whisper White cardstock (that was run through my Crimper) and then ink with some Hello Honey ink.  Just love love love how these french fries turned out.
Here's a closer look at those french fries.  I inserted some cello candy that fit perfectly inside each of the french frie.
The actual holder is from our new French Fry die........
And all I needed to do was grab a large cello bag and wrap my completed french fry box up with some Tangelo Twist ribbon.
The winner of my August Early Bird Prize was Jan.  This was her first camp and I'm pretty sure she thought she had won the lottery.  Congrats Jan for being my lucky August Early Bird Door Prize Winner.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a quick and easy stacked birthday cake card ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The french fries are just too fun. What a cute color combination and sweet way you changed up the sentiment with your rotary stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Kadie....I love your french fries. How cute and fun!!!! And, ditto what Mary said.

    BIG fun and thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete