Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cards from Upline

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Did some shopping with my daughter yesterday afternoon and will finish up our shopping today at Johnson Creek  I want to share an amazing picture of Jack and me at dinner Monday night with our friends Barb and Paul.  Here's the picture she took.....
Barb took this picture of Jack and me at this great little Italian place in Madison, Wisconsin.
My card share today are two amazing cards I received from my upline Lisa.  Here's the first card that Lisa sent to me (for my May sales)..........
And this card Lisa sent to me for my June sales.  THANK YOU Lisa for sending me both of these congratulation cards........Love hearing from you.....and always love receiving a card from you.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the swap cards that my fellow team members made for our July Stampin' UP! Convention gathering.......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment