Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Gold Embossed Ornament Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card share is way on the side of elegant ........ however ........ it's one of those easy card to mass-produce for the holidays.  Let's jump right in with today's card share.........
Here's the card I made.
I die-cut out one solid black oval ....... And then created a gold "framed" oval with the help of two ovals die-cut out at the same time.  This process helped me to create a frame to stack over my solid black oval.
I then created this GORGEOUS embossed gold ornament ....... and attached it in the center of my solid black oval with dimensionals.  I used a teeny tiny piece of Gold Taffeta ribbon at the top of my ornament ...... so my ornament appears to be hanging on the solid black oval.
Here's a close-up look at my focal image.
My final touch was to use Gold Embossing Powder on my "Season's Greetings" sentiment.
Think this card is just over the top ...... And will be making several of these for my 2015 holiday cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you one more holiday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my friend. I love this card. Can I ask which stamp set the sentiment came out of? You made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Kadie. Fabulous card. I especially love the gold paper.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously . . . that looks like metal. what a WOW! card!

    ReplyDelete