Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Howdy Partner

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!

Today's card is another card made with the new Yee-Haw stamp set.  How fun is this set!  It has sooo many possibilities that I just can't stop making cards and projects with it.  Here's another card sample that the Stampin' UP! Home Office shared with us.
It starts with a base card of Pear Pizzazz.  I then inked up the circle star stamp with Pear Pizzazz ink and stamp that image all over the front of my base card.
I stamped the "Howdy" sentiment with Tempting Turquoise ink.....onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.  I then stamped the rope image and used my paper snips to fussie-cut out the rope and added it to the top of my Whisper White panel.   Check out the super fun cowboy hat I stamped........and the rope I added around the cowboy hat.
Here's a close-up of the circle star images that covered my entire base card.
This was one of those fun cards that came together in a snap.......and I can't wait to try out other color combinations for this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Yee-Haw project with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That touch of linen thread and lasso are absolutely yippee kayak! You really make this set sing "Home on the Range!"

    ReplyDelete