Saturday, August 02, 2014

Hello There Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Had a fun day yesterday with my kids......And here's the photo's to prove it........
Here's Twoie having lunch at CheeseBurger in Paradise........
Joined by his Uncle Michael and Brooke.
And Michael and Me at Starbucks.....
And Me with my Brooke at Starbucks.
And a quick run to Costco to pick up three of Madison's FAVORITE items.
New Glarus Beer.....Carrot Cake....and a UW SweatShirt!

Now on with my special little card share for today.  This card uses LOTS of new Stampin' UP! product.
This card uses the new "Hello There" hostess set.........
And the new Arrow's Embossing Folder.
My sentiment was stamped with the new Mossy Meadow Ink and a piece of the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon was added at the end of the banner for a pop of fun.
And for a fun finishing touch......I added a couple Gold Sequins and Pearls to the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a "So Very Happy" card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the texture tucked behind your clean and simple cards. So fun to see all the family pix . . . especially the sunglasses on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...such great pic's Kadie. I'm glad you are capturing so many good memories. Twoie is getting BIG. Wow.
    Love your card. Love how you just embossed half the card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us and have fun!

    ReplyDelete