Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Happy Birthday Twoie

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Twoie's FIRST BIRTHDAY and I want to share a SUPER FUN birthday gift I made for him.
I created this box of "ABC" and "1,2,3" tiles for him.
(Thanks Chris N for selling me this box about two years ago!)
Here is what the box looks like when the lid is pulled back.
There were enough tiles for me to do both alphabet and numbers on each of the tiles.  I had several tiles left over.....and I was going to put a picture of Twoie's family on the remaining tiles......but after getting all the pictures on these tiles....there just wasn't room for the family tiles to be added.  Check out the fun ABC pictures I created with one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges and my Cricut Machine........













Twoie learned pretty darn quick how to open this little box.......
And it took him NO TIME to learn how to spill the tiles out and begin playing with them.  His favorite hiding place......pushing them under the sofa (SURPRISE MOMMY)!
This turned out to be a darling little box and not only did Twoie have fun playing with his new alphabet box.......but the pre-adults and adults at the party had JUST AS MUCH FUN PLAYING with Twoie's alphabet box.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a quick and easy birthday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! What a fun project and a great learning tool. That was a lotta' work Girl; but so much fun putting it all together! I can imagine everyone playing and having fun with the tiles.
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the zebra. What a darling gift he will love and learn from!

    ReplyDelete