Sunday, August 17, 2014

Remember This Notebooks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well.......Spent most of yesterday cleaning....doing laundry.......grocery shopping and unpacking.  WOW ..... I'm thinking it might be nice to have a vacation after my vacation.  Got it all done and now I'm gearing up for a FUN PACKED week.  Let's jump right in with my share for today.....
Check out these ADORABLE notebooks I created.
I used the new Kraft Grid Journals (page 200 of the Annual Catalog).  This notebook I covered in some DSP from the Flashback DSP stack.
I added a distressed Tea Lace Paper Doilies and some flowers from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
This one I used some retired Gingham Garden DSP.......
And all three of these notebooks I used the new Project Life Remember This stamp set.
I used the Moonlight DSP Stack to cover this journal......
And one final touch to all the notebooks was to add some coordinating Candy Dots to the center of all the flowers.
Just love how these turned out.......and they will be PERFECT to drop into my purse for some quick note taking.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more card creations.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: