Monday, August 04, 2014

Cards From Friends

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
As promised.......Here's some pictures I took on Sunday's of Twoie's first birthday party.....
Here he is with his birthday outfit that PopPop bought for him.
Everything was fine....until the birthday hat went on.
A little snuggle time with Mom...and everything was all better.
Time for CAKE.....
and ICE CREAM.......
And after a quick wash up.....Twoie moved on to opening his presents.
His cousin Hailey made him this ADORABLE Stampin' UP! banner for his room......
And this was his Daddy's rockin' chair.
And of course a first birthday would not be complete without a riding toy of some kind.  SUPER FABULOUS DAY and Twoie went strong until the last person walked out the door.  

Now.....On with my card share for today.  I have several cards that I've received from some dear friends......So.....Let's jump right in with that share.
My first card share is one that I received from my stamping friend Jude
She used the Top Note Die.....scored it in half.....and then attached a little 3x3 envelope to the center to create this fun little thank you card for me.
Next up is this OH SO LOVELY card I received from my close friend Kris........  
And without a doubt.......she created this GORGEOUS pink flower just for me.
Here's a congrats card I received from my upline Lisa.......
And this card was given to me from my close friend Debbie.  Not only did she make me this darling card.......but she printed me up the recipe for this yummy Egg Muffin dish.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little birthday gift I made for Twoie ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's the first time that I've ever seen Twoie without a smile. He is such a cutie patootie! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday.
    Wow...those are some fabulous cards. Do you think Debbie would give me the instruction for her card? I would love to put that on the front of an album that I'm making for my Mom. She must have had a thousand cookbooks.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You share the most adorable samples. Thanks so much. Love the recipe "delivery!" Twoie is so darn cute. I don't think those party hats are one bit comfortable either. My favorite photo is with the ice cream! Happy Birthday, Twoie!

    ReplyDelete