Thursday, August 14, 2014

Convention Swap Cards

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well.....Our last day in Wisconsin and I'm soooooo sad.  Even though..........I know we need to go back to Arizona..........I'm already thinking how much I will miss my kids.  I do have plans to have lunch today with my City Buddy JoAnn............and then it will be packing and relaxing for the remainder of our last day here.  For today......I have some pictures of the fun my daughter (and granddaughter Hailey) had the last couple of days......
We went up to the Factory Outlet Malls yesterday.....and here's the big purchase we made.  It kind of looked like a big old turd......but it was a half pound of yummy fudge!
Here's my daughter enjoying a small bite......
And me enjoying a small bite!
This is our road-trip yesterday to Johnson Creek Outlet Malls......
And here's Hailey doing a pre-Saddle-Up! yee-haw from Wisconsin!

My card share for today are the swap cards that my fellow Stampin' UP! Team Members made for our July Stampin' UP! Convention.  Let's jump right in with that share......
Here is the card that Cheri created......(sorry so blurry)
Just love how Cheri created a darling scallop center band for her card.
This is Debbie's card.......
How DARLING is this card!
Lynn created this card......
And my favorite part of this card is the sun she created with the pansy flower punch.
Abbie created this card......
And when you open up the front of this card......It has a special cross-over window that slides open to reveal a special little message.
And this is my card.....
I embossed the woodgrain stamp with clear embossing powder and then created a pretty flower pot with the Deco Framelits die.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Happiness Album I created while in Wisconsin ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.   Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet collection of cards! I know one person that will be happy to have you back in AZ--ME!

    ReplyDelete