Monday, August 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
A little something I planned before I went on vacation was to treat myself to a massage with Rebekah.  I also decided to treat myself when I returned home from vacation to a follow-up massage with Rebekah.  Today I'm spending the better part of my morning doing some SERIOUS PAMPERING!

My card share for today.......Is a holiday gift card holder.  Check out this super quick and easy gift card holder that is made with the Stampin' UP! envelope liner die.......
I used Real Red cardstock for my gift card holder.
Here's a soon-to-retired SU holiday stamp.......that I used to stamp my ornament stamp with Encore Silver ink and then used the FABULOUS SU silver embossing powder to finish off my "to/from" ornament tag.
I also stamped lots of snowflakes all over my gift card holder......And I used Real Red ink to stamp those snowflakes.
Some Whisper White Seam Binding was added around my gift card holder......and I added a glue dot to the back of my stamped ornament and secured it onto my holder.
All that was left to do was add a gift card......And of course......I will be using these gift card holders to send my kids part of their holiday gifts..........Starbucks gift cards (of course).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Holiday card I recently made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What better way to package a gift card! This pretty envelope turns a gift card into an even more thoughtful and artful gift!

    ReplyDelete