Friday, August 22, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well today I have a bunch of errands to run........So starting early this morning......I will be at a FULL RUN taking care of those errands and getting lots of things checked off my "To Do List". For my card share today ...... I have one last holiday card to share with you.  Let' jump right in with that card......
Here's the holiday card I made.  It's the kind of card that has a little bit of everything going on with it.
Let me start out with the sentiment.  The Holly Jolly sentiment was stamped with VersaMark onto Whisper White cardstock and I used Cherry Cobbler embossing powder to WOW it up.
The Crumb Cake layered piece was embossed with the wood-grain embossing folder.....
And the poinsettia flowers were created with the petite petal punch.  I used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler cardstock to create these little cuties.
For a tiny bit of WOW FACTOR..........I added a Gold Glimmer Paper banner behind the sentiment and I also wrapped some gold taffeta ribbon around the top portion of my large Cherry Cobbler banner flag.
Have to say that I'm thinking this holiday card is turning out to be one of my favorite holiday cards so far.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the fun Early Bird Door Prize I made for my August Stamp Camp ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What really makes this card come to live is the touch of gold glitter. Love it for the flower centers!

    ReplyDelete