Thursday, September 13, 2012

Triple Stamp Technique

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
We are back home and even though we enjoyed visiting our kids and seeing the Little People ....... It is true ....... THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
 
For my card share today, I have a couple Triple Stamping Cards that I made before we left on vacation ..... Check out these two Thinking of You cards......
Both cards used the Triple Stamping Technique and both used the Everything Eleanor stamp set.
 The first card used Regal Rose and Rose Red ink and cardstock.......
 I grabbed a "thinking of you" stamp set from my stash to create my message......
 And added some Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon to the ends of my sentiment frame.
 And I also created this elegant basic black version......
A piece of satin ribbon across the bottom section of my card ..... helped to add a gorgeous touch to this already beautiful card.
My "thinking of you" sentiment was added to a Gray scallop oval piece and then framed on a Black Nestability Label.  I simply love how this Triple Stamping Technique generates the most PERFECT card each and every time I use it. 
 
Thanks for joining me today ..... I'll be back tomorrow with more Kards by Kadie creations to share with you.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment