Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September SBS Challenge Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the Challenge Card that I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Meeting in September.  Each month......my good friend Ann puts together monthly challenge packets for our SaddleBrooke Stamping Group.  For September she gave us a small notecard along with some vanilla ribbon and we were told to go create - here's what I created....... 
I created a square 6x6 butterfly card.......
I cut down the notecard that Ann included in our challenge packet and created a panel that I adhered right across the center of my 6x6 card.  I then created a coordinating banner that was adhered right over my notecard panel. 
I then got busy creating my scallop sentiment - which was stamped with some purple ink and adhered to the lower right hand corner of my card.
I stamped a trio of butterflies and secured a rhinestone brad to the center of each butterfly and popped that right over my purple banner piece.
I added the vanilla ribbon to the top portion of my center banner and embossed that banner with the Lots of Dots embossing folder for some added texture to this card.
I created a fun scallop sentiment for the inside of my card and added a left over piece of the notecard to the inside bottom portion of my card.
I even decorated the outside envelope of my card!
I'm planning to send this card to a very special friend who honestly ........  can use some SERIOUS CHEERING UP!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'm back tomorrow to begin sharing the little 3x3 cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers shared with me in September.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. every detail is perfection . . . even the envelope! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love the colors and this layout! Sounds like a great time Kadie!

    ReplyDelete