Saturday, September 08, 2012

Archiver's Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the first of several gifts that I made for yesterday's Archiver's Retreat.  I made each of my GalPal friends one of these gifts.....check these little cuties out.......
I prepared a total of eight sets of these gifts for the GalPals who joined me at Archiver's on Friday and today I want to break it down and share those gifts with you. 
Each of my GalPals received a total of four gifts from me........One of the gifts was a decorated water bottle......I included a cello bag full of Candy Corn.......A mousetrap notepad and a large purse that holds four small note cards and envelopes.
Here's a close-up of all four gifts........
 And tomorrow I will break-down each of the gifts that my friends received.
 
I'm off to go watch my oldest grandson play in a football game today.  I just can't believe he'll be finishing up his last year of middle school this year and heading off to High School in less than one year.  WHERE OH WHERE has the time gone?
 
Keep Living Your Dream!
 


1 comment:

  1. it's amazing how fast they grow up . . . before you know it, they are in college(sniff). hugs, m

    ReplyDelete