Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spooky Halloween Tree

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Stamp Camp and my feet hit the floor running this morning. 
 
I honestly can't wait to share with you the AWESOME SUPER DUPER FUN projects we made at Camp this month.  I will begin sharing those projects with you tomorrow....but for today.....I have a Halloween Treat for you.  It's my Spooky Tree all decked out for Halloween......
I dusted off my spooky tree (hasn't been decorated since 4th of July) and began making new Halloween ornaments yesterday.
I used my favorite Halloween Stamp Set......"Spooky Bingo Bits".......and stamped my images on Whisper White cardstock and then just took some traditional Halloween colors and began punching circles and scallop circles out until I had enough to cover my tree.
I attached ribbon and tullee to each of the scallop circles and just went to town creating. 
 This little MONSTER is one of my favorite stamps from this set......
 And of course it wouldn't be a spooky tree without some black cats and pumpkins!
I was amazed at how many scallop circles it took to completely cover my tree......I honestly gave up counting after I had punched out over 50 scallop circles. 
I am soooo happy with how my Spooky Tree turned out.  I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.....and for that matter.....will do it all over again next year at this time!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards/projects we made at our September Stamp Camp with you......Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love it. I love that stamp set too. Wish SU would make more of those bingo sets for other holidays.

    ReplyDelete