Sunday, September 09, 2012

Archiver's Gift Part Two

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share all eight of my Archiver Retreat gifts with you.......
Here's all eight gift sets waiting to be packaged up and taken out to Archiver's!
 This first gift set is the Real Red and Pacific Point set.......
 Next up is the Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery set.......
 The Regal Rose and Bordering Blue set......
 Only Orange and Bordering Blue set.......
 Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke set.......
 Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake set.......
Bashful Blue and Pacific Point set.......
And latest.....the Regal Rose and Bashful Blue set.
 
Each set included a Water Bottle Cover Up ........ A Mouse Trap Magnetic Note Holder ...... A Candy Corn Cello Treat Bag ...... A pretty pretty NoteCard Purse that holds 4-Just a Note notecards and envelopes ...... and a coordinating RSVP Pen.
 
Many Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share an upclose look at two of the gifts I made for our Archiver's Retreat.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. super ideas . . . my favorite is the water bottle topper. such a great idea for a gift!

    ReplyDelete