Monday, September 17, 2012

September Club Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today, I have the A2 card we made at Saturday's Stamp Club to share with you. 
My card was inspired by Connie Babbert who used this four square layout for a card on her blog.  I used SUmmer Starfruit DSP and Gumball Green cardstock for my four squares and added a center panel of Midnight Muse cardstock with Summer Starfruit Double Stitched Ribbon wrapped around the bottom of this panel.
I used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the Cannery Framelits set to diecut out my jar image.  I added a Gumball Green pear diecut pear for the inside of my jar.
I used Crystal Effects for both the lid of the jar and the pear.......it really brought some WOW FACTOR to both of these elements of my card.
I stamped "A Gift for You" sentiment with Gumball Green ink and punched it out with a 1" circle punch.  I then punched a 1-1/4" Scallop Circle in Summer Starfruit and matted both of these pieces to a Midnight Muse 1-3/8" Circle....and attached that stack to the upper right hand corner of my card.

Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to a full run with a ZILLION things to get done today.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.
Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment