Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Fall Fest Triple Time Stamping

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Not much to report on the vacation front for today ...... Spent yesterday recovering from all the RUNNING AROUND we have been doing.  Nice to have some DOWN TIME with Jack and just hang out together.  We ended up going to the Henry Villas Zoo yesterday and took these pictures.......
Here I am as we sat at the entry-way of the Henry Villas Zoo
And Jack as he finished up his Babcock Hill ice cream!
My card share is the last card we made at Di Gibbs Fall Fest Event a couple weekends ago.  This card is the Triple Stamping Technique that is all over the internet right now.
We used Cherry Cobber cardstock - Ink and Seam Binding to create our card......
 We used both Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp our Everything Eleanor stamp set all over our triple layered mat pieces.  I decided not to stamp my sentiment at the Fall Fest Event......I will be adding a Sincere Sympathy sentiment to this card later.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  We have plans this next week to connect with LOTS of our Madison friends to enjoy some great lunches and dinners.  GOOD TIMES with GOOD FRIENDS!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Kards by Kadie creations with you.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. sweet pictures of you and jack doing the most iconic of Madison things! pretty triple time stamping card, too!

    ReplyDelete