Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

Today ..... I ask that you join me and the THOUSANDS of other Americans who will pause to remember 9/11
 
Please remember those who lost their lifes on this horrible day on September 11, 2001 and pray that God continues to bring comfort and peace to their families. 
I STAND TALL and PROUD to call myself an American
God Bless the U.S.A.
 
My share today is the September door prize gift I made for my SouthWest Stampers meeting.
 I made this fun little 6x6 purse with three matching notecards.
I adhered a small piece of DSP to the bottom of each of the small notecards.......
And I wrapped a coordinating piece of ribbon around the DSP before adhering it down to each notecards.
 For an added bit of FUN.....I adhered a bitty button to each card that had another piece of coordinating ribbon threaded through the bitty button.
 Here's a close-up of the bitty button with Daffodil Delight Ribbon......
 And the other notecard with the Rich Razzleberry ribbon.
Here's the completed notecard purse and I'm hoping whoevers name was drawn as the lucky winner of our September dooor prize - Really like my gift.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share some cards I received from my fellow SouthWest SU Demonstrator friends who participating in our August card swap.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. beautiful tribute to america and great door prize share! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete