Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 3x3 Cards Part One

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the 3x3 cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers made for our September 3x3 card exchange.  Our theme for September was "Worth Repeating Birthday Cards".  Here's is part one of the little 3x3 cards we created.......
We had nine swappers participating in our September 3x3 swap - and here are the first five cards that my fellow SW Stamper friends made.
First up is this ADORABLE Birthday card that my bestie buddie Kris made.....
This fun little creation was made by my Ranch GalPal Cheri.....
Here is my fun little card......
Betty made this SUPER HAPPY 3x3.......
And Diane made this Pretty in Pink little number.
 
All the cards turned out amazing - and I'll share the second half of the September 3x3 cards with you tomorrow.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: