Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Gifts I Received Part One

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!  Today I'm going on a field trip with my FU Gals ...... We are heading up to the Phoniex/Mesa area to explore some scrapbook stores and maybe hit up a Hobby Lobby.  Really looking forward to getting away for the day and spending some time with my three FU Gal Pals.

Today, I will be sharing some gifts that I received from two of my special friends for Valentine's Day.  Let me start out with the gift that Sandy gave me .........
Can you even image my SURPRISE when I walked out to my mailbox and saw this AMAZING RED BUCKET hanging from my mailbox on Valentine's morning.  OH MY GOSH ....... I think I gave out a little SQUEAL when I spotted it ....... and knew almost immediately what it was.
My special friend Sandy from Madison, Wisconsin made me a jar of her AMAZING and OH SO YUMMY homemade Jam.  It is made from fruit trees that grows right in her SaddleBrooke yard - and without a doubt ....... It's one of those treats that I wait for each year.  SO DELISH!
Sandy also made me this ADORABLE Valentine's Day card and it seriously SCREAMS "I'm a card made especially for Kadie".
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pink details that Sandy put into making this card for me - but one of my favorite embellishments on this card is the "OH SO SWEET" stitched flower pieces.  SO PRETTY!   Thank You Sandy for making me such a WONDERFUL and YUMMY Valentine's gift.
 Next up I have the sweet little treats that Gail made for me - Check out all these super fun gifts!
 First up is a wonderful little box that Gail stuffed full of yummy candy treats!
She decorated several Hershey Nuggets and tucked them inside the cute little box that she made.
Gail also took a Valentine's cupcake holder cup and stuffed it full of seriously FUN Valentine's candy.
And the real surprise came when Gail handed me this beautiful heart decorated box.  I knew immediately that Gail did something special with this little box - and I was right ..... Check out what was tucked inside this beautiful box ........
Gail tucked a pair of the COOL PINK heart socks inside this box. AWESOME!
 And if all of that wasn't enough ......Gail also made me this super fun Valentine's Day card .....
 It's a fold over surprise card - and it unfolds to reveal a super fun Valentine's Day message .....
Just love all my treats Gail and I want to thank you for thinking of me and sharing your Valentine's Day treats with me.  I LOVE 'em ALL! 

I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple more Valentine's treats that I received - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Not only are the gifts wonderful , but you are truly blessed to have these wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what delicious valentine surprises! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete