Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Gift I Received - Part Two

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!  Today I have Stamp Club and have some DARLING projects for the gals to work on.  Hopefully, I will have those pictures ready to show you early next week.  My share today are Valentine's I received from Opal and Carol ...... Let's get sharing ......
First up is a SUPER FUN Watering Can Valentine's that Opal made for me ....... HOW CUTE IS THIS?  I have to tell you that whenOpal brought it over on Valentine's Day I was SO TOUCHED that I couldn't speak for a moment.  I knew Opal had taken a class on how to make these watering cans and I know first hand that they are a little time consuming to make.
The watering can was "so real life" that it even had a spout for the water to come out AND a handle to litf it up with!  TOO STINKIN CUTE!  And the way Opal had it decorated - SUPER DARLING!
Many THANKS Opal for making this darling Valentine's Day gift for me (and let Tom know that I appreciate him letting you take the credit for making it for me).  I LOVE my Valentine's Watering Can gift! 
And honestly ....... What would gift giving be without my biggest fan!  Jack came into my studio the other day and said ...... "Do you want a picture of my Valentine's gift from you?".   He sat right down on my bar stool and said "take my picture for your blog".  SO.......here's my biggest fan ....... Jack! 
He's holding his Hershey Kiss box and notecard that I made for him. 
Love you Jack! 
On Thursday afternoon - one of my good stamping buddies Carol ran over this ADORABLE Valentine's sucker that SHE MADE!  When she handed it to me I said ...... Did you make this?  And without blinking an eye Carol said YES .... and told me they were super easy to create.  Needless to say my wheels immediately started spining on the thought of making some of these for my grandkids classmates for the holidays.  (Carol ....... Think you might be up to showing me how to make these?)
They were made with both white and dark chocolate and I'm glad that I took pictures of this darling little gift ...... only because I'm sure I will crack this little puppy open and eat it someday!  Many THANKS Carol for thinking of me and for making me such a fabulous little gift.

I'll be back tomorrow to begin the sharing of the cards we created at our February Stamp Camp.  All the ladies told me that our February cards were the best cards we had ever made ....... so now I figure I have some hard shoes to fill with preparing for our March Stamp Camp.  But honestly Stampin' UP! has come out with some AWESOME NEW PRODUCTS - that it's a snap coming up with new projects for both Camp and Club!  Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me ....... Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment