Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FU Cards for February Part Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and THANKS for joining me today.  I have the other two cards that we made at our FU group gathering to share with you today ...... Let's jump right in .......
 First up today is the card that Ann had us make.  The WOW FACTOR on Ann's card comes from the gray block that is in the center of our card.  Ann had us use a stamping block and ink up the block and then stamp that directly onto the center of our white card stock and the serious fun on doing this is how uneven the block image stamps.  WOW.....each of us did this technique and all three of our cards looked different.  LOVE IT!
 We then stamped the most amazing bird image directly onto our gray stamped block image and the contrast of the gray along with the red just gave our card that look of elegants that goes along with Red and Black cards.
 We also added a couple brads to our card ..... and MY BAD ...... they were suppose to go on the upper portion of our card ....... and I ended up placing mine at the bottom of my card.  I love how this card turned out and can't wait to try this technique with my own stamp blocks and ink.
And my last FU share is an amazing project that Kris had us make.  OH MY GOSH.....what an amazing project this was - and couldn't believe how fast this project came together.  I already have a list of people I want to make this project for..........
 Kris had us make a folio that when you untied it ........
 Opened up to reveal four darlin notecards and envelopes.
It was super easy to create and can only image what a thrill it would be to be on the receiving end of this gift.  There is something amazing that happens when you put Black and White together and then when you add red to it.......Awesome Things Happen with this color combination.  Great Gift Kris!

Many Thanks to my FU Group Ladies......Your projects were amazing this past month and look forward to our March gathering ....... You are each super talented and I am blessed to be part of this amazing and fun group.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some pictures from our Spring Fling this past weekend.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful "worn" effect with the block stamp and that "lady" is so sophisticated in red and black.

    ReplyDelete