Friday, February 24, 2012

Gift From Debbie

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends.  Today I have an awesome little gift that my good friend Debbie Hill gave to me ........ and let me tell you something friends ....... I was BLOWN AWAY when I realized what Debbie had given me.  Check this out ......
It might just look like an ordinary basket ........ but if you look a little closer ....... You will see how special this basket is!
It's a Longaberger Basket! 
OH MY GOSH Girlfriend ..... Seriously ...... a Longaberger hand crafted basket!
And if the Longaberger Basket wasn't enough ...... Holy Lordy girlfriend ...... It was STUFFED FULL with some of the most darling and useful cardsmaking treats that could possibly dream to be in my card making collection.
There were stamps - eyelets - brads and bling ........
And everything in my basket was in the most fabulous color in the world (PINK!) ...... but ..... the best part of the treats in my basket was what's up next .........
Check out this AWESOME Pink Pen .........
It has to be the most seriously yummy pen that I have EVER seen!  I almost feel that I'm going to have to search people when they leave my studio from here on out!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Longaberger Basket but I LOVE EVEN MORE that my GOOD FRIEND Debbie gave it to me - I am truly blessed to have such a generous friend as Debbie. 
THANK YOU Debbie!

Tomorrow I'm heading up to the Mesa area to attend Di Gibbs Spring Fling Event.  I have a dozen gal pals heading up to this event with me and we will be leaving bright and early in the morning.  I have lots of packing to do for this event and need to get 'er done tonight ....... so I'm off to gather and pack up the supplies my table will be using - Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me as I share the cards I made for my Spring Fling Swap with you. 

 Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment