Monday, February 27, 2012

FU Projects for February

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends and today I have the projects my FU (Fabulously Unique) ladies made for February.  I have to say that if ever there is a group of ladies that gets together and has some SERIOUS FUN ...... It would honestly be this group of ladies.  Somehow the time I spend with Kris ..... Debbie ..... and Ann is PRICELESS.  Each of these ladies is SO TALENTED and has the ability to turn a simple piece of cardstock into a fabulously unique creation......Therefore the validation that they should be called the FU Ladies!  Check out these projects for February .......
First ups is my project.  I learned how to do this project at my Stampin' UP! Regional convention a couple weeks ago up in Phoenix.  I made several changes to the original card that we made at regional - but the style and overall look of my card for my FU Group is the same.
We used the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (Calypso Coral) and layered a 1-1/4" Circle in Whisper White for my sentiment.
Our flower came together with the help of two different punches.  We used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch to create our base flower (in Calypso Coral)  We next punched out four small heart punches and arranged those around the Calypso Coral base to create a super fun little daisy type flower for the front of our card.  The nice thing about this card is you can make up a bunch and hold up adding the stamped sentiment until it's needed.  So that makes this a perfect card to make up a bunch and have them on hand for those last minute cards we are always needing.
My next card to share today is Debbie's SUPER FUN Birthday card.  OH MY GOSH - this card is sooooo stinkin cute!  Debbie used the new Cupcake Builder Punch and Create a Cupcake stamp set to create three cupcakes that jump right off the card.
We used dimensionals behind both the cupcake holder and the frosting part of our cupcakes.  We also added some stickles to the cake part of of cupcakes to add that little sparkle that all cupcakes should have.
The cherry on top was made with the new Red Glimmer paper and added a perfect burst of color to the top of our yummy cupcakes.

I'll be back tomorrow to share Kris and Ann's cards with you ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love the stitching on your card along with the simple flower and sentiment! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete