Monday, February 06, 2012

March and April Calendar Page

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  Today I will be sharing my March and April Calendar Pages with you - Let's Jump Right In ........
 March is all about St Patty's Day and the "Luck of the Irish" so ..... how fitting to have this page dedicated to Green and Shamrocks!
I would also like to say that these pictures were taken SEVERAL YEARS AGO - and both Jack and I were at our PRIME WEIGHT back then and serioulsy makes me wonder why somebody didn't tell me how HEAVY I WAS!  YIKES! (but I guess that is what steroids will do to you!)
The page layout for March could not have gotten any easier - Some die cut letter and two 4"x6" frames were all it took to complete this page.
My April layout is all about Easter and the super fun colors that start appearing at this time of the year.  Hailey stole the show for my April layout - with her fun Country Western outfit.  All I needed to do was add some colored eggs and this layout was finished in no time.
 The title for my April layout is an oval shape I cut out six time and designed into an egg that had "Easter" all spelled out in the center of each of the eggs.
Love how Hailey's fun little Country Western outfit seems to fit in perfectly with the purple and pink colors that I selected for this layout.

Many Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my May calendar layout with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You and Jack look just like the happy couple you are! Love watching your calendar grow. The easter eggs spelling out "EASTER" is the bomb! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete