Sunday, February 05, 2012

January and February Calendar Page

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and it's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!  Do you have some pretty fantastic plans lined up for today?  Since I'm not the "sit down and watch football" kind of gal ..... think I will head out with my good friend Kris to do some shopping and playing for the day.  We are heading over to the East Side of town and I promise to share anything that I end up buying with you later in the week.  SHOULD BE FUN!
For my share today ...... I want to start sharing my studio calendar with you.  I don't have all the pictures adhered in place yet - but figured I could share the first several months of my 2012 calendar with you over the next couple of days.  First up is my January layout - And this layout stars pictures of my granddaughter Hailey from one of her dance performances.
I had taught this calendar class several years ago at a scrapbooking store back in Wisconsin and the entire calendar is timeless and works well for an every day calendar in my studio. 
I wanted to make sure that I started my calendar off with lots of bright colors and even though Hailey's dance outfit isn't a match for the red-yellow and blue colors that I used in my layout ...... It all seems to work just fine!
 Next up is my February calendar page and stars my grandson Bodie who lives in California.
What would February be withou lots of Pink.....Red.....and Hearts! 
This page came together very quickly with the help of some diecut alphabet letters and lots of layering and faux sitching.  Perfect Valentine's Day layout!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my March and April layout with you - Hope you can stop back to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. what a treasure to be looking at your grandchildren all day. love the layouts and pix. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete