Monday, February 20, 2012

February Stamp Camp - Part Two

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends and THANKS for joining me today.  I have the last two cards we made at Stamp Camp to share with you today ....... SO ...... Let's jump right in .......
First up is a sweet little card that my good friend Mary Fish (http://www.stampinpretty.com/) made and I just knew it was going to someday be a card that I would have my Camp gals make.
Mary created this card with the yummy Sweet Shop DSP and simply punched 1" squares out and then matted them onto a 1-1/4" square of Whisper White. All that was left to do was add a dimensional to the back of each package and adhere them to the bottom portion of my card. The bows were made with the help of the Blossom Bouquet Tripe Layer Punch and all we needed to do was snip off three scallops and we created a fun little bow for the top of our packages.  THANK YOU Mary for your original card design for this card.
And the final card we made at our February Stamp Camp was created using the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  We matted our image onto a 2-3/8" Scallop Circle and used our paper piercer to add some fun little holes in each of our scallops.
We used the Everyday Enchantment DSP and I created two different cards to share with the ladies to show them different ways to cut their dual stripes of DSP to get a fun banner look. 
We also added two of the new Large Pearls to the top of our DSP.
Simply love how beautifully this image stamps using Black Statz On ink!
And the "Thanks" message that comes with this set fits perfectly in the Large Oval and ..... the Scallop Oval is the perfect addition to finish off this card.  We used Calypso Coral and Pool Party for our primary colors and I simply love how this card came together........

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a few cards I've received from my friends - Going to call it ...... Kards TO Kadie.  Hope to see you tomorrow! 

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so flattered that you were inspired by my card!! Thanks for the shout out. You made that little corset, sing in card #2. Bravo! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete