Saturday, February 11, 2012

Card From Debbie

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends.  Today I'm heading up to Phoenix with several of my SouthWest Stamper Demo Friends and attend the SU Phoenix Regional.  I prepared over 50 swap cards for today and I'm looking forward to a fun day of PLAY ..... Stampin' UP! Style.
My card share for today is from my good friend Debbie Hill ....... She made me this OH SO PRETTY Thank You and let me tell you ......... This card is SERIOUSLY a "Kadie Card"!  If ever there was a card that was meant for Kadie - this card would be carrying the flag!
I'm flipped out crazy for all the pink that is all over this card.  And the embossing that Debbie did on the front of this card is so beautiful.....there is something so beautiful about words that are embossed in white.
But I think my all time favorite part of this card is the GORGEOUS PRETTY DSP that Debbie used.  It's a collection from SEI and let me tell you something - It's SO PRETTY in this picture ..... BUT ...... If it's possible ..... It's even prettier in person.

Many thanks Debbie for your beautiful card and without a doubt - It will be front and center in my studio for a very long time.  THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little packaging idea I came up with to store my Bakers Twine in ..... Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Kadie, that is really a pretty card. Very feminine -don't you love and appreciate when someone makes a card just for you ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm carrying a flag for the DSP, too Absolutely amazing for spring! Great card! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete