Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Phoenix Regional Swap

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends - and THANKS for joining me today.

Today I would like to share the cards I made for the Stampin' UP! Phoenix Regional that I attended last Saturday ........ Let's get sharing ........
Here are the two versions of the card I made.  Thankfully we only had to make A2 card fronts ........ and I say that because I had so much going on last week that I wasn't able to finish up my cards until Friday morning and we left for Regionals on Saturday morning!  HOLY BUCKETS - It's just not like me to wait till the last minute to get thing done ..... and I HATE that feeling of pressure when I'm working under those kind of deadlines!
I used lots of new product from the Mini catalog to make my cards.  Like the new Twitterpated DSP ...... The new Apothecary Arts Stamp Set and Labels Collection Edgelits dies along with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.
 I also made two different versions to spotlight the new 3/8" Pleated Ribbon .... This is the Baja Breeze Ribbon along with a close-up of the Adorning Accents Embossing folder that I used on the Riding Hood Red piece of cardstock on the upper portion of my card.
I used a combination of Riding Hood Red ......Lucky Limeade ...... and Baja Breeze ink to stamp my labels and sentiments and then I just mixed up how I used them on all of my cards.  (this seriously helped me get through making 48 of these little puppies!)
Here's a picture showing the 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon that I used on the second half of the cards that I made. I also added one of the smallest little pearls to the center of each of the sentiments and it was just enough "Something Something" that my card needed to finish it off.
I was thrilled at how these turned out and ended up swapping out every single one of my cards ...... which you know what that means ....... I have lots of cards to share with you'all over the next couple of weeks.  It also tells me that the next time I prepare for a Stampin' UP! swap that I need to make closer to a hundred cards to swap out ...... because I ran out of cards to swap within the first half hour of arriving at Regional.  

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Phoenix Regional pictures with you ...... I ended up sitting in the very front row (THANK YOU Ginny for saving us those amazing seats!) and got some amazing pictures of the Stampin' UP! staff on stage ....... AMAZING! 

Hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day - and it's official ...... today my Grandson Jared is officially a "TEEN-AGER" - Happy Birthday Jared!

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: