Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lighthouse Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How's this for an alternate Paper Pumpkin card project????
I started out by matting some of the Island Indigo striped DSP that came with this kit with a  panel of Island Indigo cardstock.
Then I grabbed the cut apart images that came with this kit and punched out one of the lighthouse images.  All I needed to do was adhere that image to a panel Whisper White and Island Indigo cardstock and my lighthouse image seriously came to life.
The lifesaver was another cut apart image that came with this kit.  And all I needed to do was wrap some of the twine (that also came with the kit) around the lifesaver and then pop that onto the striped DSP panel.
To finish off my card ........ I used the 'High Tide' set ...... and some Island Indigo ink.
And that's all it took my friends to create this fantastic looking lighthouse card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Paper Pumpkin alternative! Perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete