Monday, August 25, 2014

Yee-Haw Partner!

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!!
Today I'm playing catch-up for all the time I spent PLAYING this past weekend.  I'm going to jump right in with a fun little card I made with the new Yee Haw stamp set.  Check out this cute card.........
This is a card that the home office designed and shared on their SU website.  It uses the new Yee-Haw set.  I ADORE THIS SET ....... and couldn't wait to get my hands on this set and create this card.
The circle for this card are made using the new Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks.  All I had to do was grab my Hello Honey Stampin' Write Marker and trace the circle images.....and then while the mask was still on my card.......I drew lines across each circle (in both directions).
One of the fun little embellishments on this card is thee Essentials Wooden Element.  I added the arrow image and then added a stamped pin-wheel over the top of the arrow.
I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and stamp my "Yee-Haw" sentiment and embossed it with Whisper White embossing powder.  I added a clipped flag at the end of my Pumpkin Pie piece for a little FUN FACTOR!
All that was left for me to do was stamp the rope image and then fussy-cut my image out and adhere it to my card.  SERIOUSLY FUN AND HAPPY CARD!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another card I made using the Yee-Haw set .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your Yee Haw card. The rope (or should I say Lasso) is really neat looking. I am going to have a blast with set. I have to make a couple cards and then I just might have to start playing with this set.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fussy cut is right . . . but SO worth that fabulous lasso, Cowgirl! I adore the wooden arrow. Yee haw!

    ReplyDelete